A dear friend is moving back into her kitchen after a summer remodel and is trying to unpack her kitchen with intention (well done). She texted me with this question, "what is under your kitchen sink?" SO I thought I would share.
Here you go Tine! Missing you.
Here is what is under MY KITCHEN SINK:
1. Dish towels. I LOVE Williams Sonoma All Purpose Pantry Towels. I have had these for as long as I can remember. I give myself a new set for Christmas every year. Then the worn towels become cleaning rags. I always purchase white so I can bleach them.
2. Dishwasher soap and rinse aid. And a tupperware of extra Brillo pads beneath. I have an old neighbor friend who was always in need of a Brillo pad. So now I stock them (even though she lives across the country).
3. Kitchen trash bags
4. Vegetable brush & crumb duster. I love Redecker products.
Their brushes are sustainable, beautiful and they seriously work.
5. A fire extinguisher of course
6. My favorite cleaning supplies. I love Mrs. Myers cleaning products. In the kitchen I use (a lot of ) the countertop spray, dish soap and hand soap. My favorite scents are Lemon Verbena, Germanium and at Iowa Pine. And disinfectant wipes. I have 5 kids ... in a pandemic. Clorox wipes are a must.
7. Extra sponges and bottle brush for water bottles.
That's it! Nothing but what I need to do the dishes and clean up the kitchen.
The rest of the heavy cleaners that I use less frequently can stay in the laundry room closet.